Following excellent reviews for their latest album ‘Restriction’, released in January this year on their own Dangervisit label, and currently nearing the end of a huge European tour, ARCHIVE return with the aptly titled Unrestricted, an album of remixes of the aforementioned release.
Following the same tracklisting order as the original, the album is made up of a brilliant array of remixes by the likes of Van Rivers, Gaps, Becoming Real, Mermaids, Clarence Clarity and Ulrich Schnauss.
Listen to shared Van Rivers remix of ‘Greater Goodbye’ below:
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/220958077″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Unrestricted album tracklisting below:
1. Feel It (Isan Belone Belone remix)
2. Restriction (Mermaids remix)
3. Kid Corner (GAPS remix)
4. End Of Our Days (Moon Gangs remix)
5. Third Quarter Storm (Skalpel remix)
6. Half Built Houses (Yours remix)
7. Riding In Squares (Wolfe remix)
8. Ruination (Becoming Real remix)
9. Crushed (David Shaw and The Beat remix)
10. Black And Blue (Ulrich Schnauss remix)
11. Greater Goodbye (Van Rivers remix)
12. Ladders (Clarence Clarity remix)
Since 1996, this dynamic collective, led by founding members Darius Keeler and Dan Griffiths have remained almost stubbornly masters of their own destiny, preferring to inhabit their own world than ride prevailing trends, creating albums that are never less than epic. These remixes stay true to that their vision whilst taking the band’s music in intriguing new electronic and beat-oriented directions.