Island Records and UMC today announce a new vinyl reissue from U2. Remastered and pressed on 180gsm double LP black vinyl, plus limited edition 180gsm double LP ultra-clear vinyl, No Line On The Horizon (2009) will be released on 22nd February.
Recorded between Fez in Morocco, Dublin (HQ), New York (Platinum Sound Recording Studios) and London (Olympic Studios) and produced by Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois and Steve Lillywhite, No Line On The Horizon debuted at #1 in 30 countries across the globe on release in 2009. Lead single ‘Get On Your Boots’ was followed by ‘Magnificent’ and ‘I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight’.
The 12th studio album from U2, No Line On The Horizon has been fully remastered and the reissue will also include two additional remixes to celebrate the 10th anniversary – ‘Magnificent (Wonderland Remix)’ by Pete Tong and Paul Rogers and ‘I’ll Go Crazy if I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight’ (Redanka’s ‘Kick the Darkness’ Vocal Version).
- Album remastered and pressed on two variants:
- 180gsm black vinyl across 3 sides
- 180gsm ultra-clear vinyl across 3 sides
- Side 4 includes two additional mixes.
- Artwork faithfully reproduced from the original, including a gatefold sleeve, 16-page booklet, printed inner sleeves and heavyweight outer plastic sleeve.
- The vinyl reissue includes a download card for digital access to all 13 tracks (11 album tracks plus 2 additional mixes).
No Line On The Horizon is available to pre order from 9th January here.