Patrons must all have had a minimum of one dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccination as part of the Northern Ireland Vaccination Programme to be eligible to attend, ***(this can be done anytime up until the day of the event)*** full ticketing and entrance criteria can be found below, or at www.belsonic.com/emerge.php
EMERGE is a one-off free “Thank You” event for Northern Ireland music fans, brought to you by the team behind Belsonic and Shine. Featuring an all-star line-up of internationally renowned DJs, including Alan Fitzpatrick, Eats Everything & Mella Dee, the event takes place at Ormeau Park in Belfast, on the Belsonic concert site, on Friday 17th September 2021.
Tickets will be available on Wednesday from 10 am on Ticketmaster.
All concert tickets will be free and administered by Ticketmaster. All tickets will be subject to a £2 booking fee, £1 of which will be donated to UNICEF’s Vaccinaid campaign for access to vaccinations in the developed world, whilst the remaining £1 will cover transaction and booking fees.
The event will help encourage awareness around the importance of the Covid-19 vaccination. This month will see a concerted vaccination push for students in FE colleges and universities across NI.
EMERGE also acknowledges the impact of the pandemic on younger people and is a thank you for all the sacrifices they have made in the battle against Covid.
A total of £75k from the Department of Health and Department for Communities has been provided to help make the event happen, with the remainder of the costs being covered by the organisers of Belsonic.
CONDITIONS FOR TICKETS PURCHASE
Tickets for EMERGE at Ormeau Park are available to only those have had a minimum of one dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccination as part of the Northern Ireland Vaccination Programme to be eligible to attend, ***(this can be done anytime up until the day of the event)***
How to get a vaccine in Northern Ireland - https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/get-covid-19-vaccination-northern-ireland
1. Entry to EMERGE at Ormeau Park is only possible for those who have been vaccinated in Northern Ireland and can demonstrate proof of full vaccination (with their 2nd dose having been received at least 14 days prior to the event)
2. Those who have had one dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccination in Northern Ireland and in addition to this, proof of a negative lateral flow test result (within 48 hours of arriving at the event)
For clarification: Proof of negative lateral flow test is not sufficient for entry if ticket holders can not also demonstrate proof of having had at least one COVID-19 vaccine, in Northern Ireland.
- It is possible to prove vaccination status using your vaccine card or using the COVID Cert NI App
- To demonstrate negative lateral flow test result, one must register the test result with the NHS website and show the text message sent by NHS to your smartphone displaying the result.
- Lateral Flow Tests can be ordered for free at the following link: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests