At XS Noize, new music is dear to our hearts and we believe that genuinely talented fresh artists deserve a platform to share their material with the world. As such, we will now be showcasing one unsigned act every week, hand picked from submissions (SEE HERE) by Tom Day for the world to hear. Great news for all you audiophiles out there, but more importantly for those who’s voices deserve to be lifted from the crowd.
If you are an unsigned act and want your chance to be seen by some of the millions of visitors we attract each year, please follow the submission guidelines below. If we like you enough, you’ll get a spot!
We want you to make a good pitch and we want to give you the best exposure possible, so sell yourselves to us with the following essential elements in your emailed submission:
XS NOIZE – UNSIGNED GUIDELINES
1. In 200 words, tell us who you are, what you’re all about, a bit of background to your music and history.
2. Send us a shareable link to a minimum of two tracks and a maximum of 5 tracks – soundcloud is preferable. Please do not send us files.
3. Send us a link to a landscape orientated profile photo of yourself/your band that is 2000px wide in the best possible quality.
4. If you have one, send us a link to your music video on YouTube/Vimeo.
Put all the above into one email and send it to email@example.com and if you’re successful we’ll be in touch.
Fav Band(s): U2, R.E.M, The Stone Roses, Oasis, The Verve, The Charlatans, Happy Mondays, Mansun + loads more
Fav Album: Achtung Baby – U2
Follow Mark on Twitter: @markontheweb
Latest posts by Mark Millar (see all)
- VIDEO PREMIERE:Nine Dart Finish – ‘Kicking and Screaming’ – Watch Now! – December 15, 2017
- THE BARR BROTHERS Sell Out Union Chapel Show + Announce Rough Trade East In-store – December 15, 2017
- HALO MAUD announces London headline show in February, plus Baxter Dury support tour – December 15, 2017